The search is on for one or two creative writers to join the Fashionography team.
Feel free to send in your résumé, CV or examples of past and current work.
Those interested need no formal education to qualify.
Requirements are as follows:
- have an open mind
- stay current with the industry
- be enthusiastic about sharing your work
- a “passion for fashion” helps but it’s not mandatory
- have an admiration of art (particularly photography and design)
- have an appreciation for natural beauty and all that is classic and timeless
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Your subject is “Creative Writing.”
The Disqus comment system has been setup to run on Fashionography. It will appear at the bottom of each individual post. Feel free to start using it to share your thoughts and opinions on featured content. This will aid in the formation of a community as well as allow you to interact with other readers. There will be no censorship on commentary unless words of hate, discrimination, intolerance and racism are used. Offending users will be blacklisted from using this feature. Otherwise, I hope it’s fun for those of you who choose to take advantage of it.
And don’t forget to help support Fashionography by checking out sponsored links.